1. All rights in the material on the website and news by email belongs to Datasoft ICT or its third party licensors and is protected by copyright, trademarks and/or other proprietary rights and laws of the UK and other countries. Datasoft ICT may licence third parties to use the content at its sole discretion.
2. The material and information contained on this website are provided for general information purposes only and are not intended to address your particular requirements. In particular, the content does not consitute any form of advice or recommendation and should not be relied on as a basis for making (or refraining from making) any personal, business, legal or other decisions. You and your clients should seek independent professional advice before making any such decisions.
3. Whilst we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, Datasoft ICT makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such material is therefore strictly at your own risk.
4. Datasoft ICT will not be liable for any false, inaccurate, inappropriate or incomplete information presented on the website, save for death or personal injury arising from Datasoft ICT’s negligence.
5. Although we make every effort to keep the website up and running smoothly, due to the nature of the internet and the technology involved Datasoft ICT takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues or otherwise beyond its control or for any loss or damage suffered (save for death or personal injury resulting from Datasoft ICT’s negligence) as a result of the use of or access to, or inability to use or access this website whatsoever.
6. Certain links on this website will lead to websites which are not under the control of Datasoft ICT although some external sites may be co-branded with Datasoft ICT. Datasoft ICT has no control over and accepts no responsibility for the availability or content of such external sites and will not be a party to, or responsible in any way for, any arrangements regarding goods or services available on any such external site which is not under the control of Datasoft ICT.
7. To the extent not prohibited by law, in no circumstances shall Datasoft ICT be liable to you or to any other third parties for any loss or damage (including, without limitation, damage for loss of business or loss of profits) arising directly or indirectly from your use of or inability to use, this site or any of the material contained in it.
8. Datasoft ICT reserves the right to modify, delete or change any aspect of the content of this website and/or any of the technical specifications of any aspect of the website. You agree and acknowledge that such changes may result in you being unable to access the whole or any part of the website.
9. Datasoft ICT does not represent that the content of this website shall be appropriate or available for use outside of the United Kingdom. If you access the website from outside of the United Kingdom, it is your responsibility to ensure compliance with any foreign and local laws and requirements.
10. These terms and conditions are governed and will be interpreted in accordance with the law of England and Wales. The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any claim or dispute which might arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions.
11. Datasoft ICT reserves the right to make changes to these terms and conditions at any time by posting revisions on the website.
Datasoft ICT Ltd. Registered in England and Wales. No 5170219
The registered office for Datasoft ICT Ltd. is:
29 Harley Street,
Please note that this is NOT our correspondence address.
Our correspondence address is:
P.O. Box 3115